Let’s have the perfect roadtrip!
Just you and me. Let’s start early in the morning. Pick me up and let’s eat breakfast before going. Hot chocolate and pancakes. I’d like to start out day in a nice coffee shop. We don’t have to plan where we’re going as long as we’re together and we’re ready to enjoy.
Let’s go to somewhere we’ve never been before. You’ll drive and you can let me drive if you’re tired. We’ll stop at every great place we see so we can rest and take pictures. We’re gonna see a beautiful sunset. Let’s enjoy the road and just get lost.
When it’s dark, we could just sleep in the car while slow songs are being played. We don’t have to be pressured by time or anything else. It’s just you, me, the road and the music.
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.” — tips on how to keep going (via dare-you-to-love-me)
what just happened
a pair of lungs got filled with air and it was awesome
Unknown (via queer-lust)
Jeremy McKinnon // A Day to Remember
Photos by Adam Elmakias